We are looking for a qualified Sales Administrator to join the Sales Team of our high-growth Cyber Security company. In the role, you will work closely with our Sales and Marketing teams, engage with senior stakeholders across the business, and communicate with global Sales Partners.
Responsibilities include developing and maintaining the operational processes and system of the company’s sales function, and you will help produce and maintain sales metrics and reports to assist in driving accuracy and predictability of sales.
Your role will be crucial in helping us achieve our goals and require strong organizational and communication skills as well as the ability to multitask. Our ideal candidate is goal oriented and draws energy from being part of a team. The Role is office based, in the Canary wharf area. You will be expected to work 4 days a week form the office 1 day from home.
As a Sales Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Partner with cross-functional teams to drive the appropriate partner/channel marketing mix and supporting campaigns, including web, email, events, social media, and advertising.
- Build relationships with existing and new partners and being responsible for tracking of our partner activity across the regions.
- Manage, and maintain Partner Portal engagement, training, and on-boarding new Partners.
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes and working with Sales Leaders to identify opportunities for process improvement
- Assist with content for executive presentations and board reporting
- Assisting the Sales Leaders with pipeline and opportunity data quality inspection
- Supporting the Empired client satisfaction survey process from data integrity and survey logistics through to feedback analysis and reporting
- Drive greater CRM data accuracy and process compliance
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Establish, develop, and maintain an excellent business relationship with internal stakeholders, partners, and customers.
- Track and analyse key metrics including pipeline growth, win/loss rates, and target attainment.
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales pipeline and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business.
- Administration of sales tools (CRM, HubSpot) as well as research tools (Sales Navigator, Zoom Info).
- On-boarding new sales professionals effectively in processes and systems.
- Monitoring usage of and maintaining all sales process artefacts.
- Support the sales & marketing teams with process improvement, measurement, tracking and analytics.
- Coordinate and schedule various sales meetings.