Stress Levels Predicted to Double for Individual CISO’s in 2022…
CISO as a Service includes Incident Response, Security Testing, Incident Detection and Monitoring, and Security Advisory. As well as monthly vulnerability scanning and 6-monthly penetration testing of your networks, including public-facing services, web applications, servers, databases, and critical applications, to identify both internal and external threats.
Few enterprises can afford a dedicated security team directed by a Chief Information Security Ofﬁcer.
SecurityHQ’s CISO as a Service enables your organisation to beneﬁt from a full security team, without the capital outlay.
- Complete Change Management
- Policy Management
- Fault, and Performance Management
Expert Analysts & Industry Best Certifications
- CEH and more
- Jargon-Free, Executive-Level Summaries
- Detailed Impact Analysis of Findings
- Recommendations to Improve Security Posture
- Incident Management & Analytics Dashboarding
- SLA Management
- Customer ITSM Integration API
- Low Maintenance
- Easy Integration
- Straightforward to Deploy
- Enriched Threat Intelligence
- All-encompassing World View
- Access to Global SOC’s