Endpoint Attacks Account for Over 30% of all Cyber Attacks
Unified endpoint security platform to detect and prevent breaches, automate investigations and response. Monitor all communications, from low-level activity, to malicious threats and identify and respond to all elements targeting your endpoints.
Companies, in every environment and industry, face many cyber security challenges. Most lack in-house security expertise, especially to protect their endpoints adequately, and to detect and respond to cyber threats effectively.
SecurityHQ’s endpoint security has evolved from traditional antivirus software to provide comprehensive protection from sophisticated malware and evolving zero-day threats. To maximise protection, our experts ensure that the endpoint attack surface is secured, and that threats are monitored, detected and responded to.
Rapid Response & Smart Automation
- Central Support for Automation of IR Activities
- Increased Accuracy
- Shortened Recovery Time
- Enriched Threat Intelligence
- World View from Global SOC and Labs
- Simple to Deploy
- Easy to Integrate
- Maintained by SecurityHQ
- Industry Best Certifications OSCP, GPEN, GWAPT, CEH and More
Incident Management Platform
- Icon 24/7 Transparent & Auditable Collaboration
- Incident Management, Dashboarding
- SLA Management and Customer ITSM integration API
- Precise & Flexible Reporting
- Risk based and Patch Prioritised Time
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly Reports
Managed Endpoint Security, Powered by Sentinel One
Our 24/7 SOC Managed Endpoint service, powered by SentinelOne, is delivered through a single agent, that tracks code in real time, while Active EDR applies ML-based behavioural scoring to all events, to track the root cause.