SecurityHQ is a Global MSSP, that detects, and responds to threats, instantly to some of the world’s largest and most well-known brands. With SOC’s located in London, New York, Dubai, Australia, Pune, and Johannesburg we are seeking an experienced Business Development Representative (BDR) to help generate new business opportunities across the Australian region
The BDR will create new business opportunities by following established processes to prospect new accounts. You’ll devise methods on how to identify and research lists of companies to target and develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities. The BDR will work closely with the sales and marketing teams to create sales strategies and campaigns to draw in new potential customers.
The BDR will conduct high-level conversations with senior executives about their business, their marketing issues, and their operations. The successful candidate will be expected to create relationships with customers to identify their potential requirements and needs and qualify their interests to drive sales. The BDR must be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical, and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team.
- Work closely with our Sales and Channel Partner representatives to generate interest and qualify inbound leads.
- Generating business opportunities through professional networking, cold-calling and outbound activity.
- Engage with C-Level executives.
- Following up on dormant customers who we have previously engaged with.
- Use HubSpot and other CRM tools to generate and manage a pipeline of leads and opportunities.
- Attend regular training sessions and become an expert in SecurityHQ service offering.