We are looking for an experienced security professional to join our Australian team as a Lead ICT business analyst.
- Lead the identification and documentation of business requirements, working with technical teams to determine feasible solution options.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the organization’s security and risk management policies, standards, and procedures.
- Meeting customers and providing consultations on onboarding SecurityHQ response and MSSP services.
- Utilize SecurityHQ tools and methodologies to develop solutions, blueprints, design specification, systems plans and specification addressing our customers business needs.
- Organize end user training and orientation for SecurityHQ tools.
- Serve as a point of contact for SecurityHQ Security Operation Centre, integration and platform management team and customers, network, and admin team at site.
- Roll out the solution deployment and user acceptance test plan for SecurityHQ’s customers.
- Validate the configuration on site for activities performed by SecurityHQ platform engineering team, ensuring that the project does not exceed its proposed time, cost and resource program.
- Provide expertise and support of Security HQ products to our location partner by analysing and reviewing current clients and proposing services and solutions.
- Accountable for the successful planning and delivery of the project(s) business analysis methods, tools, and technology.
- Conducting in depth review and evaluation of the ICT environment of present and potential clients to identify issues, risks, vulnerabilities, mitigation and benefits of existing and proposed solutions to outline impact on their businesses.
- Responsible for assuring functional design, resolves technical design issues and is accountable for solution design decision making.
- Provide leadership to the teams and be responsible for each team members development plan and performance management.
- Point of escalation for issues which adversely affect systems performance, design, or functionalities.
- Manage multiple customer accounts and deliveries.
- Sound analytical skill, strong leadership, and change management capabilities to work independently on transformation, improvement initiatives.