A SecurityHQ Analyst is responsible for analysing client network security architecture to determine the ideal security threat landscape for a proposed product. The Consultant will act as team lead & manage security engineers who are working on security device migration, optimisation & implementation.
- Ability to work independently and confidently on single or multiple projects.
- Data centre security consulting for NGFW, NGIPS, WAF, network DLP, SSL offload, Load balancer.
- Planning for firewall migration, optimisation & new implementation.
- Prepare security design document – CRD, HLD, LLD, migration & implementation plan.
- Help OEM to run POC & conduct post POC presentationInterview security staff and heads of departments to determine specific security issues & provide the appropriate solution.
- Hands-on experience on Firewall migration projects.
- Hands on experience on firewall like ASA, Juniper, Palo Alto, FortiGate, Checkpoint.
- Hands on experience on F5 -LTM, ASM, APM, WAF, Bluecoat Proxy.
- Technically good in IPSEC tunnel creation and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of any Remote access VPN, Clientless VPN, NAT and ACL
- Knowledge of next generation features like threat intelligent, threat prevention, content filtering, DLP, user-identificationIn-depth knowledge of OSI Layers, Internet Protocol, TCP/IPAbility to work independently and confidently.
- Visio & MS presentation skills.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical & communication skills.
- Solid communication skills and expertise to translate technical jargon into business familiar language.
- Communicate effectively with customers, team-members, and management.
- Own the complete inhouse and client network infrastructure to maintain / update and perform the routine as planned changes.
- Exceptional knowledge of troubleshooting VPN, Firewall Issues, Network Access Issues, Routing Issues, SSL Inspection Issues, UTM firewall blades blocks and issues.