SecurityHQ is looking for a technical talent, who can support our direct and channel business to win opportunities through a well-tailored technical bid response and solution by working closely with all tender stakeholders (account manager, channel partners, sales, marketing, finance, legal and HR).
You will be responsible for ensuring written responses are bespoke and score highly and provide content for business-critical frameworks. For this role you will need to be creative, team player, detail-oriented, reliable, and self-motivated and have outstanding communication skills. You must be able to master our service offerings, so that you can assist our sales team with providing best tailored bid response. Your technical knowledge, writing and interpersonal skills will set you apart from other candidates.
Technical Bid Manager will work closely with the Bid Team and cross functional teams to pull together submissions and bid proposals in an evercompetitive environment.
• Compelling Bids to be submitted in a timely manner by coordinating with different stakeholder
• Understanding of business requirements and know how to map technology/Services.
• Ability to convey business value or complex technical solutions through your technical responses and graphical designs
• Participate in key review meetings / final document review, content sign-off, and document production Identify and re-work existing pre-written content where relevant under guidance of a senior team members.
• Develop knowledge of business, SHQ services by reading and review previous bid and design documents by spending time with presales, technical and commercial functions.
• Produce professional proposal documentation
• Build Bid Library and Assist the Bid Manager in developing a proposal structure.
• Ability to work under pressure and demanding deadlines
• Proven skills in writing and editing proposal content within a complex business environment.
• Attention to detail
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Ability to work independently and confidently.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and adept at working with multiple stakeholder