SecurityHQ is a global organization providing managed detection and response (MDR) services to its global customers by monitoring their IT infrastructure for cyber security attacks. Data Analytics and Reporting Team is one of the critical functions of MDR services to delivery meaningful insights about cyber security threats, alerts, and other triggers to help our MDR customers to get detailed understanding of their cyber security posture.
This position is for Security reports analysis for daily, weekly and Monthly reports for MDR (Manage, Detect and Response) Customers
Security Data Analysis
- Review and analyze reports based on anomalies.
- Getting familiar with data and adding observative remarks in reports in business familiar language to communicate effectively with customers, team-members, and management.
- Add intelligence to data by using tools like SIEM, Threat Intel etc.
- Understand the Security reports and responsible for the presented data.
- Internal QA on weekly basis with mitigation plan to improve the quality of reports.
- Approach tasks with flexibility and proactively coordinate with team for end-to-end report delivery on time.
- Track and update remarks in the reports based on client/ L3 feedback.
- To keep up to date with security trends, threats and control measures.
- Cyber Security background.
- Ability to work independently and confidently.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical & communication skills.
- Communicate effectively with team-members, and management and must be team player.