Define Your Responsibilities Towards Information Security
ISO/IEC 27001 is a family of standards and best practices set out by the International Organisation for Standardisation (IOS), and the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC). The Information Security Management System (ISMS) provides a control framework to protect critical information assets of an organisation. This combines management controls, technical controls, procedural controls & personnel controls. The controls help in implementing preventive, detective, maintenance, and monitoring measures.
Often, within an organisation, it is unclear as to who is responsible for the security of what. This means that security protocols can repeatedly be pushed to the side, leaving businesses vulnerable.
ISO/IEC 27001 defines responsibilities and duties of staff towards information security, which strengthens organisations and promotes security awareness within internal teams.
- 24/7 transparent & auditable collaboration.
- Incident Management & Analytics Dashboarding.
- SLA Management and Customer ITSM integration API.
- ISO 27001 training and information sharing.
- Help employees become independent for future audits.
- Receive recommended security posture enhancements.
- Illuminate risks and incidents.
- Get the complete picture from our certified analysts.
- Rapid Response
- Central support for automation of repetitive processes.
- Increased accuracy, and shortened recovery time.
- With Industry best certifications ISO 27001, CISA, CISSP, ISO 22301, OSCP, GPEN, GWAPT and more.
- Build strong relationships with certifying bodies such as BSI, TUV Nord, SAI Global.