Unparalleled Insight – Optimised Performance
A Network flow is, in essence, the record of network communications between two or more hosts. These records typically comprise of Source IP, Destination IP, Source & Destination ports, Bytes Sent/Received, Packet counts, protocol, and other data. This data is valuable.
Network flow analytics can be tricky. Often, they are collected inaccurately. It requires a team of specialists with the right tools, dedicated to the task, to collect and aggregate the data, and this can be expensive inhouse.
Network Flow Analytics provides the ability to normalise the Flow records using Flow deduplication & Asymmetric Recombination so that flows from each side of the conversation between the 2 hosts will be combined into one record that captures the whole session accurately.
Business Intelligence Analytics
- Present Risks
- Posture Issues
- Pattern User Violations
Unparalleled Threat Visibility
- Look for anomalies, in the normal pattern of behaviour for your unique network.
- Detect all types of threats.
- Visualize everything from malware to data exfiltration.
- 24/7 Transparent & auditable collaboration.
- 24/7 Incident Management, Dashboarding.
- SLA Management and Customer ITSM integration API.
Smart Automation & Rapid Response
- Central support for automation of repetitive processes.
- Increased accuracy.
- Shortened recovery time for remediation.
Zero Complexity, Low Maintenance
- We supplement your team and maintain systems.
- Keep things simple for you.
- Straightforward to deploy and easy to integrate.
Access to Global SOC & Labs
- Enriched threat intelligence.
- All-encompassing world view.
- With weekly and monthly reports.