Anton has over 15+ years of experience within the Information Security Industry in different roles, including Security Engineer, Security Analyst, Architect and Team Lead. This broad experience in different companies has helped him strengthen his skills in different fields of information security, including:
– Network security risk assessment, development and implementation (CCSM certified)
– Web and Infrastructure penetration testing, threat hunting (OSCP, CCPE-W certified)
– Information security audit and vulnerability analysis in diverse environments (including web and cloud-based) (OWASP, NSA guidelines and others)
– Information security systems administration (NGFW, EDR, XDR, PAM, NAC, SIEM and others)
– Team leading and project management skills
As a Head of Manage and Audit, Anton is responsible for Cybersecurity Device Management, Vulnerability Analysis and Penetration Testing. His day-to-day responsibilities also include conducting routine Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing, Application Security, Infrastructure Security, Cybersecurity Device management, Perform Risk Analysis from threats detected and to review and publish high quality reports to our customers as well as quality assurance and CDM/VAPT directions development.