You need to be fully prepared to trigger containment actions if breached.
Contain-X Connector supports the most highly used security technologies for containment actions such as:
Contain-X Connector Works as an Add-on Module to Managed Detection and Response (MDR)
Contain-X Connector Service Features
- Contain-X Connector is installed on hardened OS, and monitored 24x7 for suspicious activities by SOC. It accepts connections only from Contain-X Master
- Transmission of credentials and commands happens over an encrypted channel using latest TLS v1.3 protocol.
- Contain-X Connector can be installed on small virtual machines with minimum resources and restricted network access.
Deployed in the Customer Network
- Contain-X Connector is deployed in the customer network, to prevent unnecessary exposure to the internal network from the MSSP network.
- Credentials required for taking actions are stored in encrypted form on Contain-X Connector, using AES-256-GCM on the client side.
Uptime and Security
- SOC monitors uptime and security of Contain-X Connector on 24x7 basis and is responsible for monitoring and management.