SecurityHQ is looking for technical talent who can help grow our existing channel partner and direct portfolio opportunities. You will be the subject matter expert for our sales team, serving our customers and prospects for in the Americas Region and other regions, as needed.
For this role you will need to be an open minded, quick thinking and proactive individual with outstanding communication skills. You must be able to master our service offerings so that you can assist our sales team with designing the best-fit solutions for our customers. Your technical knowledge, presentation and interpersonal skills will set you apart from other candidates.
As a Pre-Sales Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical pre-sales support and resources such as presentations and demos to prospective customers
- Liaising, mentoring and supporting our sales teams to win, grow and expand accounts by addressing technical challenges (SME to Large Enterprise accounts)
- Mastering our product and service offerings, technologies, business model and platforms
- Partnering with prospect stakeholders to address complex technical or business challenges
- Working with internal stakeholders and product managers to drive improvements
- Collaborating with internal teams to ensure customer expectations are consistently upheld
- Arranging and conducting technical training for our partners and customers
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Develop productive and professional client relationships instilling trust and confidence
- Develop technical product knowledge to a high level, enabling you to make effective sales presentations, demonstrating how our products and services can meet the security needs of our potential clients
- Accurately document your sales activity using HubSpot CRM to enable other team members to process orders and plan work accordingly
- Coordinate with our CMO to support on-going marketing activity such as attendance at breakfast seminars and exhibitions
- Preparing and responding to RFIs and RFPs