Seeking a talented web designer, visual creative, and user experience solutions enthusiast, who revels in solving complex problems and is quick to produce innovative ideas that will support, enhance, and embody our core value – ‘Security Intelligence Redefined’.
This position is perfect for someone with ambition and drive. The ideal candidate will enjoy being challenged as a visual creative. Someone who is also confident in their ability to take responsibility over their workload is a must. You must have an interest in good design principles, as well as a thirst to decipher and convey complex data into legible user experiences.
SecurityHQ prides itself on its global reputation as an advanced Managed Security Service Provider, delivering superior engineering-led solutions to clients around the world. By combining dedicated security experts, cutting-edge technology and processes, clients receive an enterprise grade experience that ensures that all IT virtual assets, cloud, and traditional infrastructures, are protected
To be considered as a candidate for the position, it is essential for you to have an in-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and User Experience software, such as Figma, InDesign, Sketch or Moqups. Ideally, you will have a B2B or professional services work portfolio, however this is not essential.
- Supporting the marketing team with consistent user patterns and new user experiences for aspects, such as the company website.
- Providing innovative and creative ideas.
- Web design within corporate branding for sales and marketing collateral.
- Able to suggest and visually realize commercially viable product ideas/features that elevate company services wherever possible.
- Design pioneering online campaign aspects including; display banners, adverts, landing pages, social media artwork/campaigns, email templates, ensuring they are up to date with industry trends.
- Deliver work that is user-friendly, aesthetically engaging, and achieves results.
If you are passionate about marketing and feel that this is the position for you, we want to hear from you! Apply now and join our growing team.